Welcome to the Diving Deeper area where you can learn more about Fellowship.
Fellowship is living in God’s family, loving each other as family, and working together as a family united in Christ’s Church.
Refer back to this page for sermons and resources that can further develop your life long journey through Fellowship.
AUDIO SERMONS BY PASTOR RICK
MINISTRY IDEAS & OPPORTUNITIES
In Your Community
- Good Neighbor City Outreach – simple projects that would help enrich the schools, parks or whatever the city officials deem as a priority or need. Let them direct their most pressing needs and the church comes in and helps. It could be repainting a school or cleaning up a park. Build the bridge to your city officials so they know you can be counted on.
- Good Neighbor Next Door Outreach – design simple strategies to have your congregation meet their neighbors. It might be a block party, hosting a 40 days bible study…the sky is the limit. The purpose is to be a light and win the right to invite them to church or share your faith. It’s bridge builder to your neighbors.
- Start a Food Pantry – meet the most basic needs of the hurting in your community by having a local food pantry. Step 1.repurpose space. Step 2. Have a food drive. Step 3 get local partners to donate food weekly. Step 4. Open your doors to anyone in need. Step 5. Once you give out food walk them to their cars and ask to pray for them. Step 6. Be willing to share the hope of Jesus with every person you pray for.
- Adopt a Neighborhood – choose a neighborhood that you want to have a lasting impact as a church. Partner with local non-profits, community officials, and other organizations to meet the most pressing needs.
- Start a Local Orphan Adoption Ministry – if every church in America committed to adopt at least one child there would be no orphans in America.
- Start A Support Group Ministry – everyone has hurting needs where the church could help
- Start A Local HIV/AIDS ministry – reach out to those most in need and whom feel most left out by the church